MEET OUR TEAM
Shelia Fisher» OWNER/REALTOR®
After moving three times in three years, when Shelia and Ash moved to Davis Islands in 1986, they agreed they did not want to move again—ever. So while Ash stayed local and started businesses, Shelia followed a sales and marketing career that meant frequent trips around the country and sometimes around the globe.Planning has always been an important part of Shelia’s business experience, and applying the skills required to develop and execute good plans is how Shelia contributes to Century 21 Fisher & Associates’ success. She and Ash foster a culture of independent agents who are passionate about providing the best service to clients and prospects.
After more than 25 years, Shelia decided it was time to reconnect with Tampa Bay. She joined Ash in the real estate firm he had started 15 years earlier and seized the chance to use skills and experience she had acquired in years of banking, insurance and business process outsourcing to help people in her local neighborhoods achieve their real estate goals.
In addition to a full suite of real estate services, their son, Rob, owns and operates Florida Properties Group, LLC (FPG), a professional property management business that focuses on single family residences in the Tampa Bay markets. Owners trust FPG to manage their rental homes because their experienced professionals efficiently handle the myriad of tasks required to make money and keep their properties safe.
What is an SRES®?
A Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) is a REALTOR® who is uniquely qualified to assist seniors in housing sales and purchases. The SRES® designation is awarded only to REALTORS® who have successfully completed the educational course on how to help seniors and their families with later-in-life real estate transactions. They also draw upon the expertise of a network of senior specialists, such as estate planners, CPAs, and eldercare lawyers, and are familiar with local community resources and services. Their mission is to help seniors and their families navigate the maze of financial, legal and emotional issues that accompany the sale of the home.
What qualities make an SRES® different?
- She has knowledge, experience and compassion in dealing with senior issues.
- Works first and foremost with the best interests of the client in mind.
- Can suggest housing alternatives, including ones that may allow an aging parent to remain in the home instead of selling it.
- Takes a no-pressure approach to the transaction and has a strong service orientation.
- Will take the time needed to make a client feel comfortable with the complex selling process.
- Understands the emotional demands a sale can make on a senior, and tries to minimize them.
- Tailors the marketing of a home to the needs of an older client.
- Can interact easily with all generations, including seniors, adult children and caretakers.
- Is knowledgeable about local senior housing options and elder support services.
- She has a wide network of other senior-focused professionals who can assist in tax counseling, financial and estate planning, and other aspects of the sale and move.
A REALTOR® with the Military Relocation Professional (MRP) certification understands that when military staff and their families relocate, the services of a real estate professional who recognizes their needs and timetables make these transfers easier, faster, and less stressful. The MRP certification focuses on educating real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and which take full advantage of the various military benefits and support available.
Service members and veterans who hire a REALTOR® with the National Association of Realtors’ MRP certification will have increased confidence that she will understand their specific real estate requirements and processes as well as understand available financing benefits and support.
CENTURY 21 Fisher & Associates229 E. Davis Blvd
Tampa, FL 33606
Phone - (813) 251-1638
Fax - (813) 251-1439
We have a common goal: Making you a homeowner and ensuring exceptional service at every step of the home buying process.
Our MLS search gives you the abilty to search ALL homes in the greater Tampa Bay area.
We can help you find your south Tampa home of your dreams.
We offer a wide range of property management services to fit your needs as a landlord or home owner.